Whether you are looking for beginner golf lessons, gripping a club for the first time or a 7 handicap looking to get that extra edge, CityGolf’s golf instruction is just what you need. Taught by our staff of PGA-certified professionals using BoGolf simulators, we offer visual aids and immediate feedback and the best golf swing instruction in Massachusetts.
Looking to improve your game, but don’t want to have to commit to a long term membership? Well check out some of our lesson packages.
- 30 Minute lesson
- One-hour lesson
- Four 30 Minute lesson package
- Four 30 Minute lessons package w/ Gary Parker
- Three 1 Hour lesson package
- Three 1 Hour lesson package w/ Gary Parker
- Five 1 Hour lesson package
- Five 1 Hour package w/ Gary Parker
Form your own group of two or more people. You can schedule lessons at your convenience and we will customize them to best suit your group. Group lesson pricing is based on the size of the group, and discounts apply for larger groups.
Group lesson pricing, per person (two person group lesson):
See More About CityGolf
- Unlimited-Use Memberships at CityGolf
- Purchase Lessons and Memberships Online
- Custom Club Fitting Services
- Social Media Marketing
“Since I have been using my new clubs my handicap has gone from 22 to 16!!!!!!!
I have admittedly been playing lots and practicing, but the ball is going a mile so the second shot is easier and also going a mile (Mid Ocean in Bermuda is very long).
I am so happy and wanted to thank you.
Anyway life is good, it is a warm 73 today and I just shot my lowest round.”